Mighty Tower Mighty Tower

meatboy?

its like meatboy, but not as fast paced.
Big fan of your other stuff though

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

anti-semitic ass holes

great game, but mel gibson?
fucking nazis.

Chronotron Chronotron

Back to the Future 2?

I was just thinking, we need more video games with time travel where you interfere with your past self.

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Great

Reminded me allot of the Star Wars Arcade game. Which is awesome.
The only problems are that I would like it to shoot faster, and I would also like to see my laser shooting out. Other than that, I thought the 3d was really well done.

paladin dress up paladin dress up

Krap

T'was terrible. First, The Layers were realy messed up, as the shirt went in back of one of the guys. 2nd, the Graphics were terrible. I mean realy bad. The Muusic was good quality, however It got very, very annoying. Please, don't submit a dress up game, unless it is realy, realy good or funny. This was niether.

assasinrabbit responds:

all right, im addin a music off button soon, thx

my asteroids my asteroids

Most excelent!

Hey man, this was a most excelent flash. The mouse control scheem (not spelled right) was excelent and the cool 3-D asteroids were a nice finisher. However, you should have a level counter. But that isn't enough to make this game in the least bit bad. It is way better than many of the other asteroid clones, even the real game (I really like using the mouse to move), and for that, I congradulate you.

Peace.

orv responds:

thanks a lot. personally i dont really like useing the mouse to move, but a lot of people seam to like it so ill keep it :D